Air Filtered Fan EF 250, 115 VAC
- Air flow 125 m³/h
- Easy conversion from pressure to suction operation
- IP protection type IP 54, NEMA type 12
- Simple clip-on mounting without tools (can additionally be bolted on)
- Product Type: Fan
- Type: Filter Fan
- Voltage AC: 115 V
- Protection Rating: IP54
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Airflow @ 50 Hz, IP 54 Filter: 125 m³/h
- Airflow @ 50 Hz, IP 55 Filter: 145 m³/h
- Airflow @ 60 Hz, IP 54 Filter: 138 m³/h
- Airflow @ 60 Hz, IP 55 Filter: 160 m³/h
- Noise Level: 40 dB(A)
- Power: 18 W
- Power @ 50 Hz: 18 W
- Power @ 60 Hz: 17 W
- Max Static Pressure, IP 54 Filter: 52 Pa
- Max Static Pressure, IP 55 Filter: 49 Pa
- Ambient Temperature: −15 to 55 °C
- Filter Efficiency, IP 54 Filter: 88 %
- Filter Efficiency, IP 55 Filter: 91 %
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Air filter fan EF 250, IP 54.
Mounting for wall thickness from 1 mm to 3 mm.
For cut-outs, tolerances and dimensions see assembly and operating instructions.
Multiple fan solution on request.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Front grille and case, plastic, ABS, RAL 7035, self‐extinguishing, UL 94 V‐0||1|
|2||Filter, filter class G 3 (EN 779)||1|
|4||Connection spring terminal strip||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.