Test Adaptors for VMEbus, P1, 3 U, 160 mm
- Routing and layer stack-up match the requirements of the VME bus
- Measuring field for current and voltage measurement (V/I), (a)
- Additional measuring pins, e.g. for the probe tips of an oscilloscope (b)
- 1 pin position for second test object, 1 pin position for terminator board
- 6 U test adaptors consist of two 3 U test adaptors linked via an intermediate adaptor
- Voltage supply lines are designed for 2 A
- Product Type: Test Adapter
- Type: VMEbus
- Connector Type: C96, System Bus
- Board Depth: 160 mm
- Rack Height: 3 U
- Measuring Field: Current; Voltage
- Number of Layers: 6
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Test Adapter for VMEbus Boards to access test points on the board.
For 9 U VMEbus test Adapter solution see Intermediate Adaptor Adaptor Bracket, 9 U, 220 mm, 350 mm.
P1 = System Bus, P2 = I/O Bus.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Test adaptor with fitted guide rails and equipped test bridges||1|
|2||Replacement test bridges||10|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.