VPX Chassis Management Starter Kit, ChMM-700
- Core of an ANSI/VITA 46.11-2015 Chassis Manager, complete with a NXP i.MX287 ARM9 processor, 128MB SDRAM and 64MB Flash, plus dual IPMB, Ethernet and serial interfaces
- BENCH TOP HARDWARE Immediate hands-on familiarization and "known-good" reference as you bring up your chassis
- REFERENCE SCHEMATICS ChMM carrier schematics as starting point for your custom carrier design; optionally, schematics of the ChMM itself can be licensed
- FIRMWARE MODIFICATIONS Adjustments to the Chassis Adaptation Layer in the Pigeon Point Chassis Manager for your chassis
- COMPREHENSIVE DOCUMENTATION Covers hardware and firmware; targets both the chassis developer and chassis user
- ONE YEAR OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT Both hardware and firmware; includes schematic review of your design after you have integrated the PPS-supplied schematic
- Product Type: Management Unit Kit
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
These Pigeon Point management components focus on the VPX and ANSI/VITA 46.11 architectures and address the overall chassis level as well as the individual module or Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) level. They benefit from our years of leadership in specification development and interoperability testing, first within PICMG® and then throughout the development of VITA 46.11-2015, which was purposely modeled on the management layer of PICMG’s AdvancedTCA. These solutions comply with ANSI/VITA 46.11-2015 and use Chassis Management Mezzanines (ChMMs): small mezzanine boards that install in a custom carrier optimized for your chassis architecture. Alternatively, you can license the schematic of the ChMM-700R and integrate that schematic into the design of the board or module that will handle Chassis Manager responsibilities. This ChMM subsystem is pre-loaded with the market-leading Pigeon Point Chassis Manager, producing a ChMM carrier or integrated board or module that implements a Chassis Manager tailored to your chassis, with minimal development effort. The Pigeon Point Chassis Management Starter Kit minimizes your chassis development effort.
For more detailed information, read the product briefs listed.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.