Aisle Containment Automatic Top Cover, 1200W 800D, RAL 7021
- Automatic containment top covers open automatically in the event of fire so that the facility sprinkler systems can put out the fire. In normal operation, the top covers are kept closed by electromagnets and open when the floating contact of the fire detection system is opened
- Suitable for an aisle width of 1200 mm
- Top cover with safety glass, 7 mm
- With the universal top cover profile, the aisle height can be increased by 84 mm; please order separately
- The top cover can be removed from the inside. When opened, the top cover provides access to lighting and sprinkler systems above the containment system for maintenance work
- Please order the control unit, which can be used to control up to 12 automatic top covers, separately
- A 24 VDC power supply unit is required to operate the system. Please order separately
- Product Type: Cover
- Type: Aisle Top Cover, Automatic
- Works With: Aisle Containment
- Width: 800 mm
- Depth: 1200 mm
- Material: Steel; Glass
- Color: Black Grey
- Color Code: RAL 7021
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Top cover that can be automatically opened in case of an event on site.
Please order the control unit, which can be used to control up to 12 automatic top covers, separately.
A 24 VDC power supply unit is required to operate the system. Please order separately.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Frame, St, 2 mm, RAL 7021; 7 mm laminated safety glass, length 1200 mm, electromagnet with 1200 mm connection cable||1|
|2||T-shaped connecting plug||1|
|3||Fixing materials kit||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.