Embedded System, COMe Type 6 With Intel Celeron
- Embedded system with x86 COM Express type 6 module
- Variety of interfaces, such as PCIe, mPCIe, USB, Display Port
- Internal interfaces for additional boards to enhance functionality, e.g. for fieldbus interfaces or TFT connector
- Power logic designed as pluggable module, 18 ... 26.4 VDC input, can be replaced easily
- Excellent modular cooling solution, can be adapted to different processor performance levels and environmental conditions
- Product Type: Embedded System
- Works With: Embedded COM Systems
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Modular Design for easy adaption to various applications.
Other configurations available on request.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Shielded enclosure, St, powder-coated, black, RAL 9005||1|
|2||Heat sinks, fanless cooling||1|
|4||Type 6 Compact module with Intel® Celeron® 3955U dual core processor; 4 GB DDR4-SODIMM-2400||1|
|5||120 GB SSD hard drives||1|
|6||Conversion kit for mounting Compact, Basic or Mini COM Express modules||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.