19” Power Distribution Unit with emergency stop switch
The 19”, 3U power distribution unit Rack Safety Plus supplies AC mains power and 24 V DC power to electrical or electronic devices as a central power switch with emergency stop function.
- 400 V 3-phase or 230 V 1-phase mains input with mains fuses
- AC outputs with different connector types, switched by ON/OFF switch
- Permanent AC Outputs (Service)
- All outputs are protected by circuit breakers
- The emergency stop function meets the requirements of EN 60947-5-1 and EN 60204-1 and is vandalism-proof
- Choose a standard configuration, or quickly and easily create own configuration from predefined components.
- Modular concept with 300K different modification options.
- Broad experience through customized projects.
- Include all necessary functions in one system.
- CE and UL* certified, also for modifications.
- Thermal management test and EMC tests
- The safety relay meets the requirements of EN 60947-5-1 and EN 60204-1 in applications with E-STOP push buttons.
- Online configurator to modify unit within 5 minutes.
- Any modification based on the standard platform delivered within 3 weeks.
- Certified and tested for immediate integration in customer applications.
RACK SAFETY PLUS MODULAR PRODUCT OFFERING
nVent’s Rack Safety Plus makes it possible to modify a PDU with an emergency stop without having to worry about long lead times and high project costs.
Choose between several standard configurations, or configure your unit based on standard modular components
Standard Offer Comparison Table
nVent’s Rack Safety Plus is ideal for 19” Test Benches in areas such as:
- Test & inspection equipment
- Systems & control monitoring
- Prototype test & development
- Real-Time Simulation
- High-current and high-voltage power units
- EV Powertrain Test
- Hardware-in-the-loop test
- Powertrain Testing System
- Load Simulator for Electric Vehicle
- Battery equipment test cabinet
- Power Test Equipment