- Weight 0.95 g/cm (0.085 oz/in)
- Length 96.5 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- 5 segment, shafted design
- DSCC 89024
- Profile 6.35 mm (0.250 in) x 6.26 mm (0.270 in)
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Min expansion 8.26 mm (0.325 in)
- Flexible mounting options
- For cold wall applications
- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 388 lbs
- Screw actuated
- Torque limiting option available; ideal for 2nd level maintenance
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 260 features a ridged shafted design which provides more uniform clamping force over the length of the Card Lok, while maintaining wedge and body alignment for easier installation.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive health issue. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.