38 Card Guide
- Weight 0.54 g/cm (0.048 oz/in)
- Made from beryllium copper
- Length 76.2 mm (3.0 in) to 203.2 mm (8.0 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- For sheet metal applications
- Tool-less snap in mounting
- Available unplated or with silver, copper, gold, nickel, zinc clear chromate, or zinc yellow chromate plating
- Supports PCB thickness of 0.79 mm (0.031 in) to 3.18 mm (0.125 in)
- Product Type: PCB Retainer
- Material: Beryllium Copper
- Type: PCB Guide
- Board Thickness: 0.063 in / 1.6 mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated, Clear Chromate
- Length: 5.5 in / 139.7 mm
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 38 PCB Tainer is an economical PCB retention solution for low shock and vibration applications.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including beryllium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.