- Spring based retention design
- For sheet metal applications
- Length 25.4 mm (1.0 in) to 152.4 mm (6.0 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Supports PCB thickness of 0.79 mm (0.031 in), 1.59 mm (0.063 in) and 2.38 mm (0.094 in)
- Width 8.13 mm (0.320 in), 9.14 mm (0.360 in), 9.39 mm (0.370 in) depending on board thickness
- Available unplated or with silver, ebanol, copper, gold, nickel, zinc clear chromate, or zinc yellow chromate plating
- Mounts to the enclosure with standard rivets or screws
- Height 3.30 mm (1.30 in)
- Constructed from beryllium copper or stainless steel
- Weight 0.37 g/cm (0.033 oz/in)
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 35-8 PCB Tainer is ideal for PCB retention within low shock and vibration applications.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including beryllium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.