ATCA 450/100 Series, 14 Slot, DC, Dual Dual Star, Bussed IPMI
- Conforms to AdvancedTCA Standard PICMG 3.0 rev.3.0
- Input voltage -48 VDC/-60 VDC, two redundant power entry modules (PEM)
- 2 redundant hot‐swap fan trays in push‐pull configuration, airflow from bottom front to top rear
- 450 W cooling capacity per slot at an ambient temperature of 55 °C
- Prepared for two SCHROFF shelf managers with Pigeon Point ShMM 700
- UL recognized, E229721 type T08
- Product Type: System
- Number of Slots: 14
- Type: 19" Rack Mount
- Backplane Type: Dual Dual Star, Bussed IPMB
- Data Transfer: 100 GbE
- Power per Slot: 450 W
- Input Voltage DC: −48 V; −60 V
- Airflow Direction: Front to Rear
- Rack Height: 14 U
- Power Supply Type: (2) DC PEM
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Rear I/O: Yes
- Complies With: PICMG 3.0 R3.0
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The nVent SCHROFF ATCA 450/100 Series is a family of AdvancedTCA Shelves that provide cooling and power per slot for 450 W blades. The backplane is verified to 100GBase-KR4 data transfer rates.
Modified systems available on request.
Completely assembled, cabled and tested.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Shielded 19" plug-in units, St, 14 U, 84 HP, 383 mm deep, powder coated, black, RAL 9005; with 14 vertical slots at front for 8 U, 6 HP, 280 mm deep AdvancedTCA boards; 14 vertical slots at rear, 8 U, 6 HP, 70 mm deep; cable channel on front and rear||1|
|2||Backplane, 14 slots||1|
|3||Redundant power entry module (PEM) ‐40 ... ‐72 VDC, inserted at rear, with 2 pairs of lines per input||2|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.