PMC Mezzanine Board Voltage Keying/Coding Pin
- To prevent accidental damage when fitting mezzanine boards, keying/coding pins are bolted to the VMEbus boards to distinguish between 3.3 V and 5 V operation. The mezzanine boards have a hole drilled in the appropriate position. The keying/coding pin thus ensures that only mezzanine boards with the same operating voltage can be inserted. For double‐height euroboards 2 pieces are required.
- Voltage keying/coding pin for PMC mezzanine boards
- Product Type: Coding/Keying Indicator
- Product Family: EuropacPRO; RatiopacPRO; CompacPRO; PropacPRO; Inpac
- Type: Coding Peg
- Works With: Subracks; Cases; CompactPCI Systems; CompactPCI Serial Systems; PXI
- Material: Stainless Steel
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Voltage keying/coding pin for PMC mezzanine boards.
Please take into consideration that deliveries may be carried out in he stated SPQs (SPQ, e.g. 5 pieces, 10 pieces, 50 pieces, etc.). Differing order quantities (e.g. 2 pieces) may be changed to the next possible delivery quantity = Standard Pack Quantity.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|11||Keying/coding pin 5 V / 3.3 V, stainless steel||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.